MIOK – COVID 19 Tracing App
Towards the end of 2019, and through the first phase of 2020, the world was hit with a pandemic of global proportions. The pandemic has inflicted some serious damage to some industries (aviation, hospitality and tourism to name a few) while a few others have managed to prosper or survive.
MedTech and Technology industry
Website design & development
The purpose of the MIOK solution is to enable people to safely resume normal business (pre COVID) and to define, design and deliver a commercially viable product to act as the first layer of defence against the COVID-19 outbreak.
Linking Integrating found itself in a unique position to offer a solution by developing a digital platform which can offer effective user experience to identify, track and mitigate any potential asymptomatic cases earlier in their infection lifecycle.
Linking Integrating designed and developed a mobile application which would provide the following information;
- Identify asymptomatic individuals through systemic testing and trend analysis.
- Isolate such individuals identified in the systemic testing.
- Provide an early treatment option to such isolated individuals – thereby reducing the load on the medical system in the Community/State/Country.
- Maintain updated dashboards and identify through the ‘MIOK app, if a location was visited by an asymptomatic individual in the past 7 days.
- Provide an option to share the data of infected/potentially infected people to First Responders for quick action.